The VPH-CaSE project provides a number of documents that follow the state and progress of the consortium.
These are the types of documents used by the consortium to deliver information:
- Outreach: list of activities undertook by the early stage researchers to engage with the general public and present their research.
- Deliverables: public documents intended to inform the general public about the state of the consortium.
- Newsletters: periodically published communications including the most recent news about training and outreach activities, early stage researchers, scientific advancements and general information related to the project.
- Journal Papers: list of published papers in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Conference Proceedings: list of published conference proceedings and abstract.
All these documents are publicly available and we welcome any comments.
If you are interested in our work, want further information or wish to collaborate, you can contact us anytime.